OUR VALUES, MISSION AND VISION
To create an inclusive community that together nurtures and inspires students towards individual growth, excellence and lifelong learning.
In this school, we value the child as an individual, part of the school community and a global citizen, a place where we foster ambitious, thoughtful, open-minded students. We do this through our RITE of passage.
- We respect and value our local culture in Hatyai and our international diversity
- We care for our environment and are responsible for our actions
- We respect our teachers both at home and in school, our peers and especially ourselves
- We lead respectfully, follow dutifully and individually we are resilient
- We are open-minded global citizens
- We are inclusive in our words, thoughts and deeds
- We celebrate, through clear understanding, traditions and customs
- We value our diversity as it inspires creativity and new ideas
- We support and encourage each other, always
- We enjoy each other’s company and seek fun in all we do
- We value empathy and encourage social responsibility
- We enjoy and celebrate other’s achievements
- We achieve our goals with support and considered coaching
- We display a willingness to learn and a determination to never quit
- We strive for success, for the intrinsic joy of achievement
- We are disciplined, hardworking and incredibly forgiving of mistakes
Bloomsbury International School Hatyai is fully committed to the principles and values enshrined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and seeks to ensure that these are duly respected, imparted and promoted in all aspects of the school’s operation. Posters reproducing the text of this invaluable document in child-friendly language are accordingly displayed in classrooms and other venues throughout the school.